Linpsk audio -

Bob Goodwin bobgoodwin at wildblue.net
Sun Oct 16 01:20:00 UTC 2011

On 15/10/11 17:15, Brian Mury wrote:
> On Fri, 2011-10-14 at 10:23 -0400, Bob Goodwin wrote:
>>          Thanks for the advice.
> No problem Bob! Looks like you answered your own questions before I saw
> them. Post if you have more and I'll do my best to answer them.
>
> Fldigi seems to be the most popular digimode program for Linux, BTW. It
> supports quite a few modes other than just PSK31. You might want to give
> some of them a try once you've got it working with PSK31.
>
> Brian

        I'm waiting for a connector to arrive but I'm concerned about
        getting a transmitter key signal. So far nothing I have done has
        shown up in the serial port at DTR or RTS. I wonder if this
        works for others?

        I know vox will probably work but I wanted something simpler.

        I haven't been able to find an appropriate mailing list either?
        Only Google searches and that hasn't been much help.

        Bob