Linpsk audio -

Brian Mury brianmury at alumni.uvic.ca
Tue Oct 18 07:57:21 UTC 2011

On Sat, 2011-10-15 at 21:20 -0400, Bob Goodwin wrote:
>         I'm waiting for a connector to arrive but I'm concerned about
>         getting a transmitter key signal. So far nothing I have done has
>         shown up in the serial port at DTR or RTS. I wonder if this
>         works for others?

I don't use it and have never tried it. My rig supports PTT via CAT
command, so I have fldigi set to use PTT via Hamlib command. It should
work for you though.

Does the user account you are using have permission to use the serial
port?

How do you have fldigi configured in the Hardware PTT tab? And do you
have RigCAT or Hamlib enabled?