[OT] New Proxy in Town

Manuel Escudero Jmlevick at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 20:31:51 UTC 2011

Hi there,

Lately, I've been reading news about internet censorship
in the blogs I follow. That's a shame because I think access
to the information should be free and not regulated...

In the startup where I work, we've developed a webproxy
that can help people bypass the filters at school, work, country,
anywhere. It runs on top of Google App Engine and we recently
launched version 5.0 wich has the following features:

- New Design
- Browsing Suite
- More capacity to handle larger amounts of traffic
- Megaupload Premium Link Generator
- Built in Torrent Downloader
- Megavideo Bypasser
- New API server

Among a few others you might like, so in case you need it,
you are free to use it! Go ahead and visit:

http://www.calyphrox.com/

Thank You!

P.S. Good F15 Energy for you all :) C'ya!

--
Manuel Escudero
Linux User #509052