GRUB missing Windows boot option (was Re: Issues with Fedora 15 install)

Pedro Francisco pedrogfrancisco at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 11:22:35 UTC 2011

Should just be to add at the "bottom" of /boot/grub/menu.lst (below to
similar ones)

title Windows XP
     rootnoverify(hd0,0)
     chainloader +1

No need to do anything else.
Reference http://forums.fedoraforum.org/showthread.php?t=145424 (the "grub",
"setup" and "grub-install" parts do not apply to your case since GRUB is
already installed).

In my F15 with Win7 32 bits the option was added correctly by the Fedora 15
installer.