Very happy with F17 Beta RC3 but no chkfontpath, needed to install MSFT webfonts...

Fernando Cassia fcassia at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 09:14:48 UTC 2012

On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 05:45, Frantisek Hanzlik <franta at hanzlici.cz> wrote:
> and when in some internet search machine (bingo;) you put
> "msttcore-fonts-2.0-3.noarch.rpm" You perhaps obtain some references to
> final package.

Thanks a bunch!. I will try that approach.
I was just curious as to why the chkfontpat wasn't part of Fedora
(apparently, perhaps it is but part of other package?).

Anyway, thanks to the two people who replied!
Much appraciated.

FC

Durante épocas de Engaño Universal, decir la verdad se convierte en un
Acto Revolucionario
- George Orwell