F16 - Gnome has minor problems on Ati Radeon Mobility X600

antonio montagnani antonio.montagnani at alice.it
Sun Apr 15 13:56:58 UTC 2012

Fresh installation on an old notebook with this card.
I note these minor problems:
1) the search window on the top right is going slightly ou of screen
2) sometimes when I am in Applications, some characters (the very last
ones) on the application list on the right go out of the screen (i.e.
System tools or universal access
3) if I digit for example an s in the search window I get
Applications/Settings/Resources but some icon go out of the window.

any idea? shall I report against gnome or against radeon driver??
--
Antonio M
Skype: amontag52

Linux Fedora F16 (Verne) on Acer 5720