using mirrors in Fedora 14

Rod McCown rodmccown at aircanopy.net
Mon Apr 23 21:11:39 UTC 2012

You know, I gave a clear enough description of the problem that I've run
up against here that any of the Unix admins I've talked with that I
know, didn't have a problem understanding me. And excuse me for not
upgrading this Fedora dist. regularly, but I do have a life away from
this computer. I'll get help elsewhere, because I don't respond well to
arrogance.

Thanks for your help.
--
Rod McCown
Unix System Administrator

"Unix is user friendly. It just picks its friends"