Kororaa forum problem

Doug dmcgarrett at optonline.net
Sun Aug 5 01:32:01 UTC 2012

Hi, all--
New to this list, and to Kororaa and its forum. I posted a q to the K
forum and was answered with a q. When I tried to reply to the
correspondent, (several times, several ways) i always get this:
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

  Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found. Perhaps
searching will help.

Search for:

If someone here can please tell me _exactly_ how I'm supposed to post a
reply, I'd like to know.  Or maybe the forum is down?

Thanx--doug
--
Blessed are the peacemakers...for they shall be shot at from both sides.
--A.M. Greeley