Best variant of Fedora for a Virtual Machine...?

And Kemp a.p.kemp21 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 18:14:43 UTC 2012

Hi Joe,

Thanks for the suggestion.  I'm currently installing the DVD release of
Fedora, so hopefully will be exposed to all IDEs.  I can use the GUI to
browse and copy files, but since I'm trying to prepare for Linux
certification I'm trying to do everything via the keyboard (it's
certainly an eye opener for some things!).  I intend to look at Xfce at
my earliest opportunity, since I am becoming a little KDE'd out!

Best wishes,

And.