Getting to F18

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Mon Dec 17 00:42:41 UTC 2012

On 12/16/2012 04:25 PM, Eddie G. O'Connor Jr. wrote:
> So then....there's not enough REWARD for anyone to even ATTEMPT
> something such as this?.....well I for one am glad! Makes it a little
> easier to sleep at night! LoL!

There's not enough reward for most people, no.  That's not to say that
it can't be done or that somebody won't have the right combination of
skills and low self-esteem needed to do something like this just for
bragging rights, but the odds are much lower than they are in the
Windows world where the probable payoff is also much higher.