Getting to F18

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Mon Dec 17 08:37:26 UTC 2012

Allegedly, on or about 16 December 2012, Joe Zeff sent:
> There's not enough reward for most people, no.  That's not to say that
> it can't be done or that somebody won't have the right combination of
> skills and low self-esteem needed to do something like this just for
> bragging rights, but the odds are much lower than they are in the
> Windows world where the probable payoff is also much higher.

While the payoff for being able to exploit Windows is probably higher,
there's definitely motivation for some ass to be able to trash Linux
just as easily (to them) as Windows.

Just watch the comments on this list, from time to time, when someone
points out that Mac isn't immune.  There's a lot of "see!, "nyah!" and
so on...

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -rsvp
Linux 3.6.9-2.fc17.x86_64 #1 SMP Tue Dec 4 13:26:04 UTC 2012 x86_64

public lists.