Simple Question Re: FedUp

Phil Dobbin bukowskiscat at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 08:38:32 UTC 2012

On 12/17/2012 03:30 AM, Joe Zeff wrote:

> On 12/16/2012 07:12 PM, Eddie G. O'Connor Jr. wrote:
>> OMG!.......incredible!
>>

> Why?  Granted, it was back in 1968, but the computer I was working on
> (IBM 1620, MOD 2) was already outdated, and nearly obsolete.

My brother (he's eleven years older than I at sixty-four) comes from the
same background. He ended up as a business analyst for a top insurance
company & is now very comfortably retired on the Isle of Man.

He made me smile the other day when his wife finally persuaded him to to
use Twitter. His first Tweet was to the effect that he couldn't
understand what all the fuss was about Twitter's 140 character limit
because he'd been used to only having 80 to play with :-)

Cheers,

  Phil...

--
currently (ab)using
CentOS 5.8 & 6.3, Debian Squeeze & Wheezy, Fedora Beefy & Spherical,