Can anyone recommend a good video editing tool?

Bill Davidsen davidsen at tmr.com
Wed Dec 26 22:31:45 UTC 2012

Bill Oliver wrote:

> If all you need is simple editing, I've been a fan of kino
> (http://kinodv.org/).   If you do a little modeling, then the blender video
> sequence editor (Blender VSE, www.blender3d.org) may be an option.
>
> billo

I shall take a look, although avidemux seems to have gotten me to the "can do in
reasonable time" point. I mainly need to merge meeting video and such into
archival DVD, and occasionally drop out some material which would not be in the
secretary's notes and shouldn't be part of the record, such as discussion of
disciplinary matters on which no action is taken, personal exchanges, etc.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen at tmr.com>