Firefox Tabs -

Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA bobgoodwin at wildblue.net
Sun Dec 30 18:34:33 UTC 2012

On 30/12/12 13:18, Michael Schwendt wrote:
> Can you reproduce it with a clean user account?
> The option is still available here.
>
> $ rpm -q firefox
> firefox-17.0.1-1.fc18.x86_64

    That's strange, this is what I have in this F-17 box, the other is
    F-18 which I am configuring and Firefox is new user and install.
    Perhaps a problem related to "add-ons>" I have both set up
    identically. Neither shows the option to change but this one has the
    tabs on bottom as desired.

    [bobg at Box7 ~]$  rpm -q firefox
    firefox-17.0.1-1.fc17.x86_64

    I can probably create another user but again, the option is missing
    from both computers, both running the same FF.

--

http://www.qrz.com/db/W2BOD

box7