How do I get half my KDE panel back????

DB Freddog_de at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Feb 4 21:08:39 UTC 2012

Hi guys & gals,

Sorry to bother you with what must be a dead simple thing, but which is
bigger than me at the moment!

I'm using F15 KDE, & until a week or so ago I had in the right hand part
of my Panel the icons for the programs I most use & in the left-hand
half, were tags (right titlee??) of any running programs.  Somehow, I've
managed to erase/remove the left-hand part & I can't find out how to get
it back!!!

Please can someone tell me a) what this left-hand part of the panel is
called & b) how to get it back???

BTW, if anyone knows where/how to get the proper icon for Firefox back &
how to put it back into "Internet" from "Lost & found", I'd be grateful!!!!

Thanks to you all for any help

Dave