How do I get half my KDE panel back????

Marko Vojinovic vvmarko at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 21:30:45 UTC 2012

On Saturday 04 February 2012 22:08:39 DB wrote:
> I'm using F15 KDE, & until a week or so ago I had in the right hand part
> of my Panel the icons for the programs I most use & in the left-hand
> half, were tags (right titlee??) of any running programs.  Somehow, I've
> managed to erase/remove the left-hand part & I can't find out how to get
> it back!!!
>
> Please can someone tell me a) what this left-hand part of the panel is
> called

It's called the task manager widget.

> b) how to get it back???

Unlock widgets (if they are locked), open the panel settings (little yellow
thing at the right end), click "add widgets" and then choose task manager
(double-click it to put it on the panel). Drag it with the mouse to the
desired position on the panel. Close panel settings, and optionally lock
widgets.

> BTW, if anyone knows where/how to get the proper icon for Firefox back &
> how to put it back into "Internet" from "Lost & found", I'd be grateful!!!!

I don't understand what "into Internet" means, and where is lost&found. Please
elaborate what is wrong and what you want.

HTH, :-)
Marko