How do I get half my KDE panel back????

DB Freddog_de at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Feb 5 12:34:42 UTC 2012

On 02/05/2012 01:00 PM, users-request at lists.fedoraproject.org wrote:
> Re: How do I get half my KDE panel back????
> From:
> Ed Greshko <Ed.Greshko at greshko.com>
> Date:
> Sun, 05 Feb 2012 18:26:45 +0800
>
> To:
> Community support for Fedora users <users at lists.fedoraproject.org>
>

> On 02/05/2012 06:18 PM, DB wrote:
>> >  What I'd like, is to move it out of the "lost&  found" back into the
>> >  "Internet", and for the Orange Firefox icon to come back........
> Hover your mouse over "Applications" and then right click.  Choose "Edit
> Applications" and you will get a gui that should be self explanatory.

Thanks Ed,

It actually required me to hover over the "big K" icon lower left, right
click, then drag firefox from "lost & found" into "internet".  Success
#1!!! Then I unlocked the widgets from the same place, went along to the
"white page" icon clicked "icon settings" & waded through the whole pile
of possible icons to find the Firefox one.  After a few seconds, it
transported itself into the "internet2 entry.  After so many tries, it's
good to have the real icon back!!!!!!

Many thanks, Ed,

Dave