system-config-network

Timothy Murphy gayleard at eircom.net
Sun Feb 5 14:46:03 UTC 2012

Is there something wrong with my Fedora-16/KDE setup,
or has this command become completely useless?

It used to show me the various interfaces on my computer,
with information which I could edit about them.

Now I am offered a single window
(with a border of circumflex-ed a's!)
with 2 choices: Device configuration and DNS configuration.

If I choose the first I am just shown the ethernet connection
to my laptop, which I am not using, with no information about it
except for its name "p2p1".

DNS configuration just shows me the content of /etc/resolv.conf .

--
Timothy Murphy
e-mail: gayleard /at/ eircom.net