Router help please - Linksys Windows only?

T.C. Hollingsworth tchollingsworth at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 19:11:02 UTC 2012

On Sun, Feb 5, 2012 at 6:52 PM, don fisher <hdf3 at comcast.net> wrote:
> T.C.
> I think I made the changes you described. I still get the invalid source
> port messages. The output from /var/log/messages and the file from
> /etc/systemd/system/avahi-daemon.service are included in the attached file.
> Any suggestions?

Sorry, looks like Avahi writes to syslog on its own rather than using
systemd's stdout->syslog bridge.  You can disable it by removing the
-s paramater from the end of the ExecStart line.  Leave the
StandardOutput=null section, as Avahi will log to stdout/stderr when
-s is removed, and systemd will send that along to syslog if that line
is not present.

-T.C.