Nvidia drivers thru RPMfusion

Lawrence Graves lgraves95 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 13:56:27 UTC 2012

Just wanted to know has there been any solution to the fact on some
laptops there is still that problem with the installation of rpmfusion
nvidia drivers install. I am still using the 275.43.run drivers from the
nvidia.com in order to have use of nvidia drivers.
There was a thread a month or so ago concerning this problem. Ivan help
me with it and there was still no solution so I let it die for fear of
offending people. I got in touch with the nvidia people and they said a
fix was coming and that has been some time ago. Just inquisitive as to
the progress being made toward this problem.
--
Lawrence Graves All things are workable but don't all things work.