Android-tools

Timothy Murphy gayleard at eircom.net
Fri Feb 10 20:38:49 UTC 2012

Alan Cox wrote:

> Android 2.3.x should have a settings->accounts & sync

I do indeed have a Settings=>Accounts and sync
and if I choose it I see my Google account,
as well as my Funambol account and a Samsung account.
The last two are greyed out.

If I choose the Google account and click on Sync Now
it indicates that it is sync-ing.
But if I now go to my Google account on my laptop
(<https://www.google.com/contacts>)
I do not see any change in the contacts listed.

I'm wondering if there could be some problem seeing Google Contacts
with Firefox since Google Toobox is no longer supported?

--
Timothy Murphy
e-mail: gayleard /at/ eircom.net