Recovery mode. Login as root without password

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Thu Feb 16 21:33:16 UTC 2012

On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 22:29:09 +0100,
  Reindl Harald <h.reindl at thelounge.net> wrote:

> it prevents also you accessing your data if fedora
> does another time one "next big thing change" and
> after upgrade your encrypted disk is not mounted
>
> thanks, but after the last year a no-go

I actually test rawhide and branched and file bugs. As such I have had
problems with encrypted file systems and software raid early on. I have
always been able to get back in. This results in things getting fixed
before the general users see problems. I don't do a lot of install
testing so some of the recent complaints regarding grub2 and raid I
didn't run across.