Fedora 16 kernel panic

Brian Johnson voyager.106 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 18:59:28 UTC 2012

Thank you all for the responses. I went to reboot my laptop into the old
3.2.2 kernel to confirm that it was having the same issue, and it boot into
it with no problem. I then reboot my laptop and let it start up with the
latest 3.2.7 kernel, and it, too, started with no problem again.

There doesn't seem to be any consistency to it. Hadn't had a chance to make
any of the suggested changes below....