F16 64, read multimedia format: RPMFusion & Livna / FedoraUnity

suvayu ali fatkasuvayu+linux at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 18:22:03 UTC 2012

On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 18:43, Mihamina Rakotomandimby
<mihamina at rktmb.org> wrote:
> I was on a hurry, so I just made it, but:
> - Is FedoraUnity a famous source of information for Fedora?
> - Are RPMFusion and Livna good enough 3rd party rpm providers?
> I'm not up to date yet about all Fedora tips and tricks...

Yes to all your questions, although I should add livna is not
maintained anymore. And the single package on livna (libdvdcss) is
available from Remi's repo: <http://rpms.famillecollet.com/>.

In the past I have used firefox builds from this repo without any problems.

Welcome to Fedora and GL.

--
Suvayu