Frequent D-Bus service launched with name: net.reactivated.Fprint [Solved]

Claude Jones cjoneslists at tehogeeservices.com
Tue Jan 3 16:22:33 UTC 2012

> So I tried:
>
> systemctl status net.reactivated.Fprint
>
> and got:
>
> Failed to issue method call: Unit name net.reactivated.Fprint is not valid.
>
> Now what?

due to messed up reply, this response only went to OP - the following
fixed the issue:

Run authentication - I found the program by simply typing it in the
search field of KDE application launcher. From a command prompt as root,
you can alternatively run system-config-authentication. There, in the
advanced tab you can check to see if fingerprint reader is turned on.

--
Claude Jones Brunswick, MD, USA