Neal Becker Software Package..?

jdow jdow at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 4 17:26:18 UTC 2012

On 2012/01/04 09:16, Claude Jones wrote:
> On 1/4/2012 10:50 AM, Ed Greshko wrote:
>> I never paid any attention to what Linda had to say. It was*way* more
>> fun reading reactions to her
> You sure that was a she? Got a spam message two days ago from a charles mcleod -
> just saying...
>
> I did find all the indignant chest beating pretty funny, too.
>
> Also got a loooong (8882 words!) private message from 'Linda' attempting to
> explain herself - about as strange as the posts. It got sent to spam by my spam
> filter but I just chanced upon it while searching the spam folder in my mail client

She is unable to figure out that the Neal Becker on this list is apparently
Neal D. Becker. Searching for that shows her hysteria is utterly ridiculous
as it appears everybody here had already figured out. Just because our Neal
Becker shares a name with an unsavory police officer (or two?) doesn't show
he's a bad person, too. (I suspect our Neal Becker is a great deal younger,
too.) Linda is apparently a very unstable character who needs to learn more
than a little bit of caution before she spouts off.

{^_^}