Neal Becker Software Package..?

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Thu Jan 5 01:23:33 UTC 2012

On Wed, 2012-01-04 at 23:50 +0800, Ed Greshko wrote:
> On 01/04/2012 09:18 PM, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> > about this user, who's now being moderated.
>
> Bummer.....
>
> I never paid any attention to what Linda had to say.  It was *way* more
> fun reading reactions to her posts.  :-)
----
agreed... seems that some people just got unhinged at her meanderings
and thus one post generates hostility from 4 to 6 people which
degenerates into a thread that goes on endlessly. Why can't
self-realized adults just figure out that you don't feed trolls and not
responding means that the useless posting just dies quickly? I find the
users who resort to hostile and abusive responses to be far more
intolerable.

Craig

believed to be clean.