Neal Becker Software Package..?

JB jb.1234abcd at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 21:29:39 UTC 2012

Patrick Lists <fedora-list <at> puzzled.xs4all.nl> writes:

> On 04-01-12 20:08, JB wrote:
> > I think this list should not be moderated at all because as I already said it
> > can be easily manipulated into killing it.
>
> IMO that Linda person is killing this list and with the baseless
> personal attack on Neal this Linda person has shown to be a threat to
> the reputation of others on this list. Google does not forget so Neal
> definitely has a point.
>
> I'm in favor of moderation.
>
> > I am for restoring "Linda" to her full list membership, w/o moderation.
>
> I am against restoring "Linda".
>
> Regards,
> Patrick

Patrick,
I do share your disdain for and Neal's concern about "Linda"'s Google searches,
etc.
But let's be clear about the effectiveness of "Linda"'s actions. By now, any
body searching Internet for clues about a person proves to be a lunatic and not
qualified in any way to make a judgement regarding that person of interest.
After so many years of Internet and Information Revolution most people know
that there is a lot of garbage out there.
That is not to say that ""Linda"'s actions should be ignored.
But we should not throw out the baby with the water. First you throw out
a trouuble maker, later your "opponent", and after a w hile you are the only
one left on the list.
We can survive "Linda" on this list.

"Linda",
please stop harassing somebody whose identity you do not even know.
You cross a line.

JB