Neal Becker Software Package..?

Patrick Lists fedora-list at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Wed Jan 4 21:36:31 UTC 2012

On 04-01-12 22:10, g wrote:
> besides, do you really think that what shows up with simple a google
> search is going to be all that is run?

A company that does background checks told me that cutting corners is
exactly what happens in their industry. A quick Google? Check. Searched
Facebook? Check. Twitter? Check. Create fancy looking report with leet
profiling speak and a breakdown of keywords? Check. Mail fancy report
with invoice to client? Check & Profit.

So the answer to your question depends on which company has been hired
to do the background check but definitely can be yes. And as such it
could very well have a negative impact on Neal in the Big Blue Room.

> think about it.

Guess you should too.

Regards,
Patrick