Further annoyances with F16

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Sun Jan 8 02:11:57 UTC 2012

On 01/08/2012 09:48 AM, Paolo Galtieri wrote:
> Also in F14 after I select which user id I want to login as I can
> choose which windowing environment I want, e.g. I can select Gnome,
> KDE etc.  This no longer seems to be an option.   Does this option
> exist in F16?  If so how do I set it up?

It exits here.  Assuming you are running gdm.  When you click on the
user to login as the password dialog pops up and just below the space
for password entry is a the word "Session".  Click there are the choices
appear.

I'm not a GNOME user but still use gdm on my main system.

fools. -- Douglas Adams in "Mostly Harmless