MySQL is not working on PHP with Fedora 16

Frank Murphy frankly3d at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 06:51:37 UTC 2012

On 25/01/12 06:36, Pete Travis wrote:
> For cases where I can't (be bothered to take the time to) find the
> proper context and end up using this method, I make a habit of
> moving/flushing audit.log then recreating the specific issue.  This way,
> nothing unexpected slips by.
>
> I probably should be paying more attention to what's in there, but
> there's nobody paying me...

I do that occasionally monthly maybe.

Since TC created the fixfiles onboot (fixfiles.service)
https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/users/2012-January/412885.html
# my bad paths, fixfiles is in /sbin/fixfiles)

I know there is a properly labelled box booting up.
anything else needs looking at.

--
Regards,

Frank Murphy, friend of fedoraproject