Trolling (Was: Message when running yum update)

Daniel fedoraproject at oeconomist.com
Sun Jul 1 13:25:35 UTC 2012

On 07/01/2012 13:14:26 UTC, Reindl Harald sayed:

> do you not realize that this guy is replying ANY message of
> me to the list with idiotic bullshit even for threads nobody
> spoke to him?

I don't know why Heinz Diehl seems not to recognize what is happening.

I also don't know whether n2xssvv.g02gfr12930 is deliberately trolling
you is is just BFC.  But the correct response at this stage would not
be to keep replying to n2xssvv.g02gfr12930; the correct response would
be to contact one or two of the list maintainers