BRAINDEAD IDIOT -> Re: USER SHOULD BE UNSUBSCRIBED

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Wed Jul 4 08:44:31 UTC 2012

Am 04.07.2012 10:41, schrieb n2xssvv.g02gfr12930:
> On 07/04/2012 09:37 AM, Reindl Harald wrote:
>> are you crazy?
>>
>> EACH mail on any mailing-list in this world has unsubscribe-headers,
>> so why in the world do you not google "how to unsubscibe from a
>> mailing list"

>> the reason why i offending oyu this way are MANY mails like
>> some minutes ago off-list from you - fine that you are
>> proving again that you are too stupid for email due reply
>> to list and admins!
>>
>> -------- Original-Nachricht --------
>> Datum: 	Wed, 04 Jul 2012 09:33:26 +0100
>> Von: 	n2xssvv.g02gfr12930 <n2xssvv.g02gfr12930 at ntlworld.com>
>> An: 	Reindl Harald <h.reindl at thelounge.net>
>>
>> nuisance
>> n 1: (law) a broad legal concept including anything that disturbs
>> the reasonable use of your property or endangers life
>> and health or is offensive
>> 2: a bothersome annoying person; "that kid is a terrible pain"
>> [syn: {pain}, {pain in the neck}]
>
> Do you really think you look like a reasonable, polite and helpful individual?
> Being insulting does that does it?

do you really think that it is not easy to look in the archives
from which point you started to trolling me with stupid
replies even in a thread nobody spoke to you?

do you really think it is somehow smart to spam "extmm at redhat.com"?

why do simply not send a mail to "users-request at lists.fedoraproject.org"
with the subject "unsibscribe" and leave the world in peace? nobody
on any mailing-list can you unsubscribe, this is not the way mailing
lists are working .- so stop spamming people!