BRAINDEAD IDIOT -> Re: USER SHOULD BE UNSUBSCRIBED

n2xssvv.g02gfr12930 n2xssvv.g02gfr12930 at ntlworld.com
Wed Jul 4 08:52:53 UTC 2012

On 07/04/2012 09:44 AM, Reindl Harald wrote:

> Am 04.07.2012 10:41, schrieb n2xssvv.g02gfr12930:
>> On 07/04/2012 09:37 AM, Reindl Harald wrote:
>>> are you crazy?
>>>
>>> EACH mail on any mailing-list in this world has unsubscribe-headers,
>>> so why in the world do you not google "how to unsubscibe from a
>>> mailing list"

>>> ___________________________________________________
>>>
>>> the reason why i offending oyu this way are MANY mails like
>>> some minutes ago off-list from you - fine that you are
>>> proving again that you are too stupid for email due reply
>>> to list and admins!
>>>
>>> -------- Original-Nachricht --------
>>> Datum: 	Wed, 04 Jul 2012 09:33:26 +0100
>>> Von: 	n2xssvv.g02gfr12930 <n2xssvv.g02gfr12930 at ntlworld.com>
>>> An: 	Reindl Harald <h.reindl at thelounge.net>
>>>
>>> nuisance
>>> n 1: (law) a broad legal concept including anything that disturbs
>>> the reasonable use of your property or endangers life
>>> and health or is offensive
>>> 2: a bothersome annoying person; "that kid is a terrible pain"
>>> [syn: {pain}, {pain in the neck}]
>> Do you really think you look like a reasonable, polite and helpful individual?
>> Being insulting does that does it?
> do you really think that it is not easy to look in the archives
> from which point you started to trolling me with stupid
> replies even in a thread nobody spoke to you?
>
> do you really think it is somehow smart to spam "extmm at redhat.com"?
>
> why do simply not send a mail to "users-request at lists.fedoraproject.org"
> with the subject "unsibscribe" and leave the world in peace? nobody
> on any mailing-list can you unsubscribe, this is not the way mailing
> lists are working .- so stop spamming people!

The topic title of this email was of your making, and apparently you are
proud of it. Perhaps that's why nobody else is replying. How can I
unsubscribe if I cannot log on to my account which I have already
unsubscribed from? Please only reply if you have something more useful
to add, and being rude and insulting does not make you look big or
clever, so may I recommend you don't do so.

All replys to Rheindl Harald from myself will be forwarded to the
mailing list manager.