BRAINDEAD IDIOT -> Re: USER SHOULD BE UNSUBSCRIBED

n2xssvv.g02gfr12930 n2xssvv.g02gfr12930 at ntlworld.com
Wed Jul 4 09:56:19 UTC 2012

On 07/04/2012 10:43 AM, Christopher Svanefalk wrote:
> Wow, there are a lot of chill-pills to be distributed in this thread.
> Seriously now people...
>
> On Wed, Jul 4, 2012 at 11:29 AM, Michael Schwendt <mschwendt at gmail.com
> <mailto:mschwendt at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     On Wed, 04 Jul 2012 09:31:25 +0100, n2xssvv.g02gfr12930 wrote:
>
>     > > To unsubscribe or change subscription options:
>     > >
>     > That is what I am trying to do, and you are just being abusive.
>     I can no
>     > longer log into my account   and hence I can do no more there.
>
>     Sure you can. There is a "Password reminder" section on that page,
>     so use it.
>     --
>

> --
> Best,
>
> Christopher Svanefalk

for a reminder fails. It was using these reminders that I logged on to
unsubscribe in the first place, but I am still receiving mailing list
mail, and able to post.

Hopefully other advice I have taken will get this problem sorted out.

Please note I have also recommended Rheindl Harald be unsubscribed for
being rude and offensive, see the changed subject title above for just
one example.