USER SHOULD BE UNSUBSCRIBED

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Wed Jul 4 10:03:04 UTC 2012

> No harm, but increased risk that the list owner(s) will be flooded with such
> requests unnecessarily by lazy people who could unsubscribe themselves.

I am pretty sure that my mentioning it isn't going to cause a flood of workload for
anyone.  Besides their email address is already known.

I wouldn't characterize people as lazy who have problems with computer systems.  If I
did, I'd have to call my parents lazy.   :-)

This is a one-off situation that hardly ever comes up on this list.

of the century. -- Dame Edna Everage