And don't let the door hit you on the way out

Ed Gurski ed at gurski.com
Wed Jul 4 10:41:33 UTC 2012

On 07/04/2012 11:23 AM, Robert Myers wrote:
> You are nothing if not persistent.  As to contributing to Linux, which
> for me has *always* been Red Hat, this is not the only forum in
> existence.  Given your investment in defending your ego, it is clearly
> an important forum for you.

I do not see your point or reasoning to announce your exit from Fedora.

I too am an older person, retired for 5 years and have been using Fedora
from it's inception. I have several boxes running Fedora, one even
running VMWare Workstation with Windows 7 as a guest, without problems!

Have you tried other specific forums to see if they offer any help for
your alleged non-Fedora support of Adobe and Flash?

Please leave us all alone, this is a great community and does not need
whining!

Have a great life
--

Ed Gurski