And don't let the door hit you on the way out

Lee ny6p01 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 23:51:53 UTC 2012

On Jul 4, 2012 1:47 PM, "Robert Myers" <rbmyersusa at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Jul 4, 2012 at 4:27 PM, Aaron Konstam <akonstam at sbcglobal.net>
wrote:

> > Why do you stick to ridiculous over-generalizations. As people have said
> > several times if you like Ubuntu so much switch to it and don't post to
> > the Fedora users list.
> > --
>
> And why do you make posts that are nothing but an insult?  The
> "ridiculous" overgeneralizations are widely-shared beliefs, whether
> they fit your criteria for being true or even sensible or not.  How
> old are you?  Twelve?
>
> Robert Myers.
> --

Oss are usually designed with a particular end user in mind. Your
experience is a testament to that. You should use imho whichever OS seems
most comfortable. That is the reason multiple OSs exist: to give people a
choice to run whichever one seems most suitable to them.

I, personally prefer Linux (any flavor) to Windows, but I am not
evangelical on the subject. I recognize there is room for multiple povs. :)

Terry