F17 cursor problem : request

Beartooth beartooth at comcast.net
Thu Jul 5 21:24:58 UTC 2012

	My antiquated eyeballs have lots of trouble finding the mouse
cursor, especially when it turns itself into a very thin line, as it
often does in Pan and in gnome-terminal.

	The eyeballs on the panels help some, especially if I manage to
center them. But CentOS 6 has a better way. If I choose the oxygen theme,
I can get a big fat yellow arrow. (It also turns into a line sometimes,
but even then, it's much bigger, and still yellow.

	Would somebody who knows how please make this available in
Fedora, or write a pons asinorum for it? When you get seriously old,
you'll be glad you did.

--
Beartooth Staffwright, Not Quite Clueless Power User