Please Relax was: And don't let the door hit you on the way out

Robert Myers rbmyersusa at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 18:18:23 UTC 2012

On Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 12:32 PM, Richard Vickery
<richard.vickeryrv at gmail.com> wrote:

> I concur wholeheartedly! Please, can we just move on?

If you're in a waiting room or on public transit with someone using a
cell-phone, you are going to hear half the conversation, whether you
want to or not.   My e-mail inbox is jammed full of stuff I don't
read.  People here don't realize that an Internet thread and a cell
phone conversation in a public place work differently?  It's worse
than I thought.  You don't need anyone's permission, concurrence, or
anything else to move on.  Just move on.

Robert Myers.