Please Relax was: And don't let the door hit you on the way out

Richard Vickery richard.vickeryrv at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 18:42:07 UTC 2012

On Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 11:18 AM, Robert Myers <rbmyersusa at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 12:32 PM, Richard Vickery
> <richard.vickeryrv at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > I concur wholeheartedly! Please, can we just move on?
> >
> If you're in a waiting room or on public transit with someone using a
> cell-phone, you are going to hear half the conversation, whether you
> want to or not.   My e-mail inbox is jammed full of stuff I don't
> read.  People here don't realize that an Internet thread and a cell
> phone conversation in a public place work differently?  It's worse
> than I thought.  You don't need anyone's permission, concurrence, or
> anything else to move on.  Just move on.
>
> Robert Myers.
> --

Hi Robert,

You just proved our point that your contribution is not worthy of respect,
and since you think your words are worthless amusement, why waste your time
amusing/annoying us with it? Why make such a rude spectacle/case study of
yourself? Why create a poly-logue - as opposed to a dialogue (between two)
- with such a spotlight where everyone knows you in a negative light? Most
people I would think, and most people on the Fedora lists - or any Linux
list - want to make positive contributions, and be known in a positive
light.