XFCE Panel config

Bill Davidsen davidsen at tmr.com
Fri Jul 6 18:59:16 UTC 2012

Joseph L. Casale wrote:
> Is it possible to have a workspace that has the panel set to autohide whereas all
> other workspaces have it set not to hide?

I'm not an expert, but I like the idea and did some poking around. As far as I
can tell, the panel is shared on all workspaces, and you can't do that. Some
expert might have a way to do what you want via an applet on the workspace, but
the behavior seems shared. You will have to share the behavior, I believe.

I did learn a little by poking around, so time well spent!

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen at tmr.com>