XFCE Panel config

Joseph L. Casale jcasale at activenetwerx.com
Fri Jul 6 20:22:39 UTC 2012

>I'm not an expert, but I like the idea and did some poking around. As far as I
>can tell, the panel is shared on all workspaces, and you can't do that. Some
>expert might have a way to do what you want via an applet on the workspace, but
>the behavior seems shared. You will have to share the behavior, I believe.
>
>I did learn a little by poking around, so time well spent!

I suppose I could come at this another way, I needed a crappy vnc session whose
host res I couldn't set just right, but it did match my main monitor, full screening it
proved sufficient, problem is to cycle work spaces I need to exit full screen mode.

Not as quick, but sufficient.

Thanks for the help!
jlc