Please Relax was: And don't let the door hit you on the way out

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Fri Jul 6 20:53:41 UTC 2012

On 07/06/2012 01:43 PM, Robert Myers wrote:
> When you are a part of a group of people that has decided to
> marginalize or to gang up on someone, and you are an active
> contributor, Joe, you are in no position to talk about manners.

I have no idea where you got the idea that I'm "ganging up on you."  The
one time I wrote something uncomplimentary about you, I was mistaking
you for somebody else, and when you pointed it out, I checked back and
corrected myself.  I've been trying to stay as neutral as possible in
this discussion because I don't want to be responsible for it turning
into a flame war.  And, as I still don't want this discussion to
degenerate any further than it already has, I shall stop right here and
make no further comments on your post.