Motherboards

Michael Cronenworth mike at cchtml.com
Wed Jul 11 18:31:48 UTC 2012

Gary Hodder wrote:
> will not give money back as they say they do not support Linux.
> So we have proved that this brand is crap, what else is there?

The only companies that officially support Linux are server hardware
manufacturers. IE: Dell, HP, SuperMicro, etc.

If you want such a motherboard you can either by a SuperMicro board or
buy a whole server system from Dell or HP.

IMHO just buy any motherboard. You've had bad luck. It happens.

FYI: I've always used ASUS products on all my Linux machines. Even a
ASUS laptop. They are all still operating as of today.

P.S. Don't say you are running Linux to the customer support people.
They immediately close your case. We all know operating systems don't
make working hardware into not working hardware so a little white lie is
just fine.