Adding static routes with fc17

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Tue Jul 17 02:44:39 UTC 2012

On 07/17/2012 10:28 AM, Ed Greshko wrote:
> I always thought you had to tell what external IP address was to handle packets for
> the network that isn't to go to the default route.

Oh....  You're running 2 networks on the same wire?

So.... the 192.168.0.1 would be the same IP address as eth0....

I suppose the another way would be to add the route command to /etc/rc.d/rc.local,
making sure to make the file executable.

Another way may be to simply assign a second IP address to the interface.....  I've
not used the "Network" service in a while.....

of the century. -- Dame Edna Everage