F-17 vlc/rpmfusion install problem -

Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA bobgoodwin at wildblue.net
Sat Jun 2 09:34:26 UTC 2012

On 01/06/12 18:54, Carroll Grigsby wrote:

  Bob: Take a look here:
http://www.mjmwired.net/resources/mjm-fedora-f16.html Although this site
is for Fedora 16, it worked OK for me on Fedora 17, and I expect that
the new version will be available within the next few days. It's a bit
like a cafeteria: just go down the line and take what you want. I've
been using it since at least Fedora 8. Best part: No typing, just cut
and paste. -- cmg

    Thanks Carroll, I looked at the page and saved the address. I have
    been saving information in "Notecase" for several years and have a
    large file of good information, much of it from this mailing list.
    It's all pretty well organized and I can usually find what I need.
    This problem has added another page to my collection ...

    Bob

    --
    http://www.qrz.com/db/W2BOD

    box7