bug on fedora 17: login screen doesn't show up

Fajrian Yunus fajrian.yunus at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 16:06:28 UTC 2012

bingo, i think you are right

when i started my computer with 1 monitor only, things work well.

when i started my computer with both monitors, the following things happen:
1. at 1 screen, i can see the fireworks background image without the login
box
2. at the other screen, i see faintly blinking black screen (dark gray
actually, but that's probably just because the monitor is cheap old monitor)

where can i log this bug?