epdfview?

Ranjan Maitra maitra at iastate.edu
Sat Jun 9 05:32:14 UTC 2012

Hi,

For the past two distributions (F16 and F17), epdfview has been very
quirky. Specifically, it does not like to display scanned pdf files. I
have sometimes been able to get this to work by converting the ps to
pdf and then back to pdf, but not always. I rather like epdfview (over
evince or xpdf) but I wonder about its future, given that the bug
reporting system on emmasoft is completely compromised with spam and
advertisements of garbage, and there is no way that I can tell of
communicating to the developers. Anyone knows if epdfview has a future?

Many thanks and best wishes,
Ranjan