Debugging a system freeze?

Christopher Svanefalk christopher.svanefalk at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 11:56:19 UTC 2012

On Sun, Jun 17, 2012 at 1:51 PM, Ed Greshko <Ed.Greshko at greshko.com> wrote:

> Christopher Svanefalk <christopher.svanefalk at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> >Problem has been solved for the record - followed a recommendation and
> >notched vcore up to 1.280, misread one of the original graphs.
> >

> So, your problem is fixed? You found the problem was related to your over
> clocking settings after all?
>
> --
> Sent from my Android tablet with K-9 Mail.
> --

Nope, but I did notice my vcore was below specs. My concern is that it was
still happening at stock speeds (no clocking at all). "Problem solved" was
the wrong way to put it.

So, can anybody please tell me what logs I can examine to find out what was
going on just before each freeze, the next time it happens?

--
Best,

Christopher Svanefalk